Wednesday 18 April 2007

I Hate Gardening

I hate gardening. Now that it is spring again I will have to do some. I am jealous of those that like gardening and there seem to be so many of them. So many that I am begining to wonder it there is somethin wrong with me. Maybe I need to learn how to relate to my garden in the same way some people need to learn how to relate to other people. Lots of my freinds say they love gardening?????. I am at a loss to understand this. Some people like gardening in the same way that they enjoy a walk in the countryside. Well I love walking in the countryside but hate gardening. I enjoy other domestic stuff like decorating and cooking, housework except ironing but hate gardening. I will have to get myself a gardening mate. So anyone who wants to do my garden please speak to me.

No comments: